Sunday 19 May 2013

the American Museum at Claverton

As threatened, here are a few photos I took today at the American Museum. I am always tempted by the lovely tussie mussies, but resisted today as I still have a nice vase of tulips.

the American Museum in Britain, Claverton

beautiful views from the American Museum 

Spring flowers at the American Museum

Mark and I never can resist dressing up at museums and stately homes...have you seen this darn varmint?
public enemy number 9 1/2


To round off a lovely day I made my first ever tarte tatin - not hugely pretty, but jolly tasty!

my first ever tarte tatin



2 comments:

  1. I don't really know where to start; congrats on the tarte tatin, it looks yummy!! ... and what a lovely expression, tussie mussie! I would have been sorely tempted too!

    ... and finally, he really looks frightening! A true villain... but with very kind eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say the tarte tatin was delicious - next time I will try pear and cardamom.

      I even own a special tussie mussie vase...and sometimes I make up my own from the garden.

      Don't be fooled by the eyes!

      Delete