Tuesday 28 May 2013

all change!

I started this blog just over a year ago, intending to focus on my progress towards redundancy and self-employments. Over the year I have been seriously distracted by gardens and cats and baking and now I actually am self-employed I think I need to focus on the sewing and craft side of my life. However, I have loved writing about the gardens I visit and the marmalade I make and the cute things our two cats do, so I have decided to keep two blogs!

My sewing and crafting 'work' blog and website:

Deerey Me!

and

My garden, cats, baking diary:

Deere Diary

I am sorry to have to redirect you, but there is a link on both blogs to the older posts here. I hope you enjoy the new formats!

2 comments:

  1. For a while you had me scared - I do love to read all about gardens AND cats and marmalade AND craft - I wouldn't want to miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - you are very kind! I know I won't be able to stop with one photo of a garden, and anyone looking for the things I make might not want to wade through 20 photos of blossom and half a dozen birthday cakes to find out how to make a book bag.

      Delete